Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Holidays

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

I googled Glen alley direct tv to check out tv options in my area. I'm busy getting my apartment ready for my family to visit for the holidays. We don't agree on much, but we all love the classic holiday tv that comes on every year. Oh man, when I was little, my sister and I would watch the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, the Snowman, Rudolph, and that one with the mice. What was the name of that one? I totally forget. There's also A Wonderful Life and Scrooge. It's funny, though, because my family didn't watch Jimmy Stewart or Ebenezer. We watched the musical Oliver! when I was growing up. Every Christmas Eve. If I catch that movie on tv now, my heart hurts a little. I'm transported to the house I grew up in, with the Christmas tree immediately behind the couch, and the fire on. Our favorite character was Fagan. So amazing! The holidays will certainly be different now, but I was hoping can start some new traditions!

9 luvin:

andeandelumuth on April 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM said...

OK good to see- interesting blogs are always sweet! Peace.
perawatan wajah

OndeMandeRancakBanar on May 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM said...

Surely,.,., I will revisit your site for additional info. Thanks for the article.
cream pemutih wajah

BoyolaliKotaSusu on July 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
produk anti aging

andeandelumuth on July 18, 2012 at 3:44 AM said...

I really like this website, Thanks for sharing this information. Keep posting more. [:))]
produk perawatan wajah

tingtong on July 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM said...

hay...I feel this article so interesting, thanks for putting up guys
tips kecantikan

OndeMandeRancakBanar on August 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM said...

Thanks for your enjoy article.The blog is written in such a way that it is so easy to read and understand....I look forward to more updates. =D
penyakit katarak

tingtong on September 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM said...

I like your article..it's so interesting..thanks for putting up guys :)
cara merawat wajah

tingtong on September 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM said...

Thanks for sharing this information. Keep posting more.
kecantikan wajah

tingtong on October 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM said...

hey..your article so interesting guys :)