Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stressful week

It's been a week that am sooo stressed because of my blog. My lyresh fashion blog has been having a trouble lately and of course all because of me, stupid me.. All my contents were gone,the comments, and the theme :( ,but thank God I still have my theme file, so no worries about that. But all my old posts are gone, SIGH I don't freaking know what to do anymore. I've been trying to import them but it still doesn't work. Anyway I found my savior ate dauphine. I was soo delighted when she said, Sure i can host your blog(what a relief), She is the new host of my two blogs now, lyresh chiq && lyresh fashion. I am soo blessed I have a friend like her. She and her husband helped me a lot with my blogs. Thanks ate dauphine, you are the coolest ate I ever had here online.

Am trying to recover with my blogs now. It really did heat me when i lost everything there. But ohh well, nothing i can do now i guess unless ate dauphine's husband will help me. Anywayz, am so excited for my 2nd theme that i've purchased.
Hoping it'll be done pretty soon. I sure will let you guys see it uhuh..

Thanks to my Lil sister JL,for helping me fix the problems with my blog. Lurve you2x bunches. Keep up the good work lil JL. Ate's soo proud of yah.

xoxo

0 luvin: