Sunday, May 25, 2008

♣ THE RESULT ♣

i am so happy coz my husband bought me a GUESS wallet.THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BABY..and got a levis hat too for my papa..
Anyway,i was in the hospital last night coz my OB wants to check me up to make sure that theres nothing wrong with the baby..because of this bruise ribs thats why she wants me to check in..
So we went to the hospital around 4pm and got home like 8:30pm..God i can't stay longer there.i can't emagine if i'm gonna have my labor and stay there for how many days...grrr...
so about the check up,they do an ultrasound to see if why my right ribs is so sore,but they said theres no problem about my ribs.but they found out that i have a kidney stones..a two small kidney stones..And i'm not highblood.or diabetic either...coz my OB thought that maybe i have diabetis or highblood thats why i felt this pain..And she said maybe i have this bruise ribs because the baby is getting big and kicking my right ribs always...so she gave me a medication to take at home..now i still have the pain but not that bad anymore...not like the other day that Gosh its killing me...
Now im still not dilating,and i only have 8 days before my due date..so my husband and i talks about induce,maybe i will gonna have that if im still not dilating next week...
I think that's all for now guys,have a goodnight and God bless you all..

0 luvin: