Tuesday, May 27, 2008

♣ All about me ♣

I got this tag from kiscy.Thank you sis for tagging me...

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

ABOUT ME
1. i'm kinda sensitive person,i get hurt then.
2. i hate to eat sushi ewww gross.
3. im a shopaholic person(if i have money only)hehhee,
4. love to eat macaroni salad,letche flan,love baking cakes.
5. i hate plastic people,liar,feeling perfect,annoying,asshole,backstabbing people.
6. i love collecting purses,shades,jewelries,heels,and sexy clothes.
7. my friends says im sweet,but to those people who don't like me says i'm strict.and arte..which is not true.
8. i can forgive but i can never forget.
9. my haters are my biggest fans...hehehe
10. can't live without cellphone and ipod..hehhehe

I would like to passed this tag and to get to know this following people:

mhigz
ate vhi
garf
alen
ruby
wuhtevah
maureen
chy
joytoy
interesting fact

0 luvin: