Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Revlon photoready review


So today i wanted to tell you guys about the foundation that i have been using for about the past 2 weeks and it is the Revlon PhotoReady foundation. What i love about this foundation is, it doesn’t smell bad,its very easy to blend, it is not as thick as a Revlon Colorstay, and the best part is the pump. So much more sanitary. Revlon photoready foundation has medium to full coverage. It is definitely build able coverage without looking cakey. It is very light weight when you put it on. But I’m sad to say that, it makes me break out uncontrollably.I really, really want to stay with this product. And I have, despite the problems, but my face just continued to get worse. In the end, I told myself to break up with PhotoReady and move on. So I did. The shimmers on my face aren’t something I really mind (in fact, something I like about the way it transfers onto my skin) but I do think it was this shimmers that clogged my pores. Totally not the one for me!.

0 luvin: