Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Game With the Guys

Written by my friend Judson Kelly

College football is one of the best spectator sports around. With athletes working towards being the best, there's always excitement on and off the field. The amazing thing about college football is that the athletes are really allowed to shine. While some players are out to become pros, there are some who just want to lay a good hit. A good hit is the reason why me and my friends go.

I was a football player in high school, so me and my old team mates often like to watch the game. When I attended A&M College Station they used to visit on occasion, and we'd go watch a game together. It didn't matter who won or lost honestly (I wasn't the biggest when it came to team spirit) we just loved the game. We love watching a good game unfold, with all the crazy events that can happen; from big hits, to turnovers, to crazy plays.

We loved the atmosphere, the screaming fans, and all the excitement that went along with the game, and for waiting for cheap hot dogs to be announced over the loudspeakers.

Now that I'm going to a school without a football team, we aren't able to make as many games, so now we meet up at my house to watch our favorite teams play on directv from www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv/direct-tv-satellite-dish-illinois.html, and yell at the screen.

1 luvin:

Unknown on November 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM said...

nice blog
and thanks for information