Thursday, September 9, 2010

Enjoying Some Time at the Movies

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

Since we have young children it seems that we are seeing more and more Disney features. Sometimes these can be most enjoyable. Other times I wish I could escape to the movie next door that is offering all kinds of excitement and suspense. Still, the time spent with my spouse and children, at any movie, is most rewarding.

There are times my spouse and I spend a free afternoon at the movies. We alternate the genre. One time we will see the action movie; the next we will see one of those tear jerkers. This works out well. The weekends we save for taking the youngsters. However, with the cost of movies my wife and I generally go together twice a month and we try to take the children to their favorite movie a couple of times a month.

When we return home from seeing one of my favorites my wife and I are always happy that we set our home security alarm before leaving, which we got from a Adt dealers in milwaukee WI. Seeing some of the sophisticated ways the movie shows the stars doing their thing breaking into homes makes us realize how important home safety is.

One of the rewards of seeing one of the animated movies with the children is what happens after the show. We always get to go and enjoy the specialty chosen by the majority of family members. Either way it is a win-win situation for me: pizza or ice cream!

0 luvin: