Saturday, November 7, 2009

groceries online

Online shopping for me is just so perfect, in a sense that I don't have the access of going anywhere and I had been doing Online shopping since I got here and I am loving it big time I just think personally that it saves so much of my time. In fact I only not shop online for my personal things but I also do online groceries, and I love the www.efooddepot.com is a one superb online store because they sell
- Over 10,000 various ethnic food products and growing everyday.
- Flat rate shipping of $4.99
- Free shipping on orders over $75.00
- Fast Shipping.
- Carries food from all over the world. Asia, Indian, European, Middle Eastern, South American.
- Lists over 4000 recipes for various food dishes.
- Largest enthic super market.
- Offers hard to find food products such as, snacks, sauces, spices, cooking mixes, sweets, cookies, beverages, etc
- Free Gifts with some purchases
- Even provides some cooking videos on how to make for example: Pad Thai, Fried Rice using sauces and seasoning that we sell.

0 luvin: