Wednesday, November 4, 2009

favorite holiday costume

I love Christmas. I love the meaning of Christmas. I love all the decorations! I love the Christmas programs at church. Growing up in a big family we had such fun creating new traditions and enjoying the holidays. Now with my own child, we are making new traditions and new memories!

My son always makes a request to visit "Santa" at the mall! And then when we get there.. he is too shy to have a picture taken with him. (kids!) I think it would be so fun if I could talk my husband into buying a Santa costume and surprise my kids. Although, I will tell you I do not push the whole "Santa brings the gifts he is real" thing, but I think it is fun for my kids to have pictures on Santa's lap.

Costumes are great. They really change a normal event into something much more lively. You can find all kinds of costumes. Whether you are looking for a Pioneer outfit for Thanksgiving day, or valentines day costumes or even an costume for a Christmas program, you can be sure to find the perfect costume for your holiday celebration. Be creative, get your family involved.

0 luvin: