Monday, November 9, 2009

beef selection

We have a party this weekend at home and I've been busy thinking and planning for a great menu. When it comes to menu, it's always me who makes the final decision. My husband normally helps me with the cooking and shopping. For this weekend, I am thinking of a grand party with lots of food. For that I need the USDA prime kobe beef. I will have to Buy Steaks and maybe some chicken as well. It's fun to host a party, but the food bit is always the tough one. Last year during Christmas, we had a huge party with family and friends. However, that time, instead of cooking our own food, we catered the food from elsewhere. I wouldn't brag about the food, well, it's nothing too great but it's not bad either. I thought, this year, I should cook the food myself. I am a good cook and I do enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes. I am letting my husband decide on the desert this time. He has some cool ideas on the desert, so, whatever he decides, I am good! I need to write down my shopping list so that I don't forget anything.

0 luvin: