Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love you...

late last night i was thinking of my high school friends. People called "BARKADAS" or a group of friends who together have fun, pass the exam, helping each other and so on. in the other words, people that you crossed roads with when you are growing.
yesterday afternoon, i recieved a simple text message saying that one of my high school friend did passed away. At first, i did not believe it and my very best friend did confirm it to me. its hard to believe that a happy and faithful young woman died in a very early age. I ask myself why? and i even question god: Why her when shes a really good child?

I am gonna miss you glor.You are such a sweet friend to me.I'll never forget the time we have shared,i remember the time we planned to go to the port and i am not sure if i could come coz maybe my papa wont let me,so you and peachy went to the house and ask permission to my dad.I can't forget the time that we're cooking green banana in your house and shrimp bagoong while drinking "GINPO"..I'll never forget those memories glor..I felt bad i never get to see you when i was there.I am so sorry..May you Rest in Peace...I love you..and i'm gonna miss you glor..

Let me share some happy moments that we have during high school days. I have known this girl late sophomore year. Shes silent yet spontaneous when you talk to her. Every time that we wanted to spend time together after school, she would always say, how about in our house? theres a place there where we can hang out. So we did go there and every afternoon when my group of friends "BARKADAS" wanted to hang out, we would go in her place. We do a lot of crazy things, one example is drinking "GINPO" a short term for a mixed drink GIN AND POMELO powder product. (hahahha) after that one of our girl friend who's not used to drink this thing got drunk. dang, it was really frustrating because we dont know what to do but Glory Fe was there to calm her down and let her sleep for a bit before she goes home.
Glory Fe, i know your in God's loving hands now. Thank you for such wonderful memory that we shared. Thank you for the wonderful years of frienship. Thank you for being there when never I need someone to listen during my down time. Thank you very very much.
Indeed, one will realize someone's importance when she finally resigned in God's presence.

To Mr. and Mrs. Villaroso and the rest of the Family my Condolences. May this hard time bring you all together and give you strength to surpass this event. I know how hard it will be. May God give you all strength to move on from this tragic moment of your lives.

if you happen to know Glory Fe Villaroso, please repost this and add your wonderful memory of her. Add your name as well.

May she Rest in Peace in God's loving hands.
Jaeson Carlo Löttgen-Baran-
Sheryl putnam pelenio

0 luvin: