Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Uk fountain direct


Fountain Direct are one of the UK's leading suppliers of anything you may want or need for your bathroom. From underfloor heating to waterproof sealing for a wet room. If you surf their web pages you will find a cacophony of choices. I did not realize that there are so many brand names involved in amenities for your bathroom. There sure are a lot of manufacturers involved in keeping us clean and Fountain Direct looks like home to most of them.

They have a broad range of everything imaginable for your bathroom radiators to baths, to screens -- mirrors and cabinets.

They also sell showers and shower enclosures. I have been trying to contact them to ask advice about my wetroom though to date I haven't managed to get through to them. I do always appreciate a website that has a contact number on it. I always get a underlying sense of security when I think that I can speak to a real person before making choices. I also notice that they accept most credit cards and paypal. I think it might be worth trying Fountain Direct once more.

0 luvin: