Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What's up with Nancy Grace?

Now, don't get me wrong, the woman can make some interesting points. Yet still, there is something about that woman I just do not like!
The woman was on TV tonight discussing John Travolta's son passing away and the real cause of his death. She did not say anything that was offensive about the Travolta's but went on a tangent about what business is it of the public and the media concerning the death of their son? Now, I agree with Nancy, it really isn't our business. We are not involved with the family other than being fans and I am sure many are like me who felt bad for the Travolta family, but why is it that a news woman is on NATIONAL TV telling the public it is NO ONE'S business when she is discussing the news reports as well?!?!?!
I think the woman is a bit over the top. Yes, it is my opinion. She is the most obnoxious person I have ever seen!

0 luvin: