Friday, December 19, 2008

thewatchery




Watches make a great gift for everyone. With the holiday season coming up and finances being rough I think that now is the time to start looking at gifts to buy and start saving. I recently discovered a site that sells Cartier watches,Movado Watches,Quartz Watches and so much more at discount prices. I personally think that watches are one of the most classy yet efficient forms of accessorizing any outfit. However the art of buying timepieces can become quite an expensive habit to keep up. The Watchery, however provides consumers with great deals. They're having a clearance sale up to 90% off msrp and 80% off luxury watches and they offer free shipping. Isn't that cool? I’m a huge Cartier fan and I actually have my eye on a very elegant timepiece from their Tank Francaise collection. I’m personally into white gold or silver because I think they match up with more of my outfits, however, there is nothing wrong with the occasional gold piece. I also like things with a touch of bling, lol. Although this particular watch that I like has a pretty expensive price tag and one can hope that I’ll be lucky enough to get one for my upcoming birthday. Anyway I digress, check out the cool timepieces at The Watchery and let me know your favorite one. Enjoy your savings and I hope you found these findings useful. Visit their website and check their new deal of the day!

0 luvin: