Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hilton Holiday Savings in Branson

My very first Hilton stay was when my husband booked a hotel at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu, Hawaii. Our room was at the Rainbow tower. The hotel faces the ocean front. I believe in every room there is an ocean view. It was so nice. It was our honeymoon that made it so special. We stayed there for 4 days. In our early morning, we went for breakfast where they served delicious food. There were a number of restaurants to choose from. Shopping will not be less forgotten, so many stuff to buy and I did buy one pendant for a souvenir in my stay at the Hilton. The other hotels composing the village were so pretty laid too. It was one of the best moment of my life that I had able to stay in that great hotel.

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

If I would recommend, of course I do. It is one of the best hotels there is. Staff and employees are great. The rooms are design for modern taste which makes it very attractive for a stay. It is so easy to chill out. I have no hesitations to recommend any other hotels that the Hilton is promoting. In the Midwest, there are 2 of them that you must consider visiting. The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Either one of them is considered the best one to go to. They have holiday packages for the season. With just $159 a night at the Branson Convention Center, you will have the deluxe accommodations, breakfast for two and a gift card that you can chose whatever you desire that has their offer. It is reasonable for the price. For the kids on Christmas, one shouldn’t miss visiting. Santa will be coming at Branson Promenade. The package includes deluxe accommodations, gifts for registered children, breakfast for four, portrait with Santa, cookies and milk with only $189 a night. The price is right. You should consider this hotel if you are a frequent traveler to the Midwest.
Post?slot_id=27611&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 luvin: