Sunday, November 30, 2008

got a wish

CEIVA has an interactive video on their website where you can talk directly to Santa (and confidentially if you want) and tell him what YOU want for Christmas. The video is very cute and allows you to upload a photo of yourself for when Santa is reviewing your wish list and deciding if you have been naughty or nice. Luckily I have been nice this year so I am looking forward to the books I told Santa about and seeing if they are under the tree Christmas morning.

Really anyone can use this video/website. I am going to pull it up next weekend when I go visit Christopher, my godson, so that he can “see” Santa and get use to what Santa looks like. This is his first real Christmas so he has never seen the big guy in red. I think it will be really fun to see Christopher’s face when Santa and the elves start talking to him in this video.

Head over to CEIVA and check out this interactive Santa video. It is complete free and while you are over there playing with Santa, make sure you enter the Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. Each day until Christmas Eve Santa is awarding one lucky person a $500 gift check. Not too shabby and it is totally free to enter. Maybe today will be your lucky day. Also check out the CEIVA digital photo frames. Dean and I were talking about buying our own digital photo frame but I haven’t bought ours yet. I think I will buy a CEIVA because the photo frames are connected to your CEIVA account and will automatically load photos onto your frame that either you or your friends and family upload into your CEIVA account online. How cool is that? They also offer a 12 month payment plan on their photo frames not that they are any more expensive than others out there ($129).So check it out now.
Post?slot_id=26742&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 luvin: