Saturday, November 29, 2008

fly to new zealand for free

One of my dreams is to travel around the world. It would be great to see different culture, language, people, and places. I always want to be a travel blogger where I can show and share all beautiful places I’ve traveled and explored. I always want to see New Zealand. I heard many great things about this country. When I saw the movie, “Lord of the Rings”, I saw how beautiful New Zealand is. Anyhow, one thing that I would like to talk and share in this article is about the free trip to New Zealand.

Yes, it is incredibly free! I learned that Larry the Travel Guy and Air New Zealand offers and gives two free round trip from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Honolulu to Auckland, New Zealand. Isn’t it great? I found Larry the Travel Guy’s site very informative – you will find some recommendations for adventures and activities such places, restaurant, hotels, transportation, etc.

This is a great opportunity for those people like me who are yearning to see and visit Auckland, New Zealand. However, it is easy to join the contest to win a free travel to New Zealand. You don’t have to purchase anything. All you have to fill out the online entry form. This is eligible for U.S residents only. I am kinda excited about it. For more information, just click on the links I provided here.
Post?slot_id=26579&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 luvin:

Tori14<3 on November 30, 2008 at 4:24 PM said...

i wanna travil the world i wanna see what florida looks like but hey stop by my blog at marinucciv@gmail.com site thesingermnms.blogspot.com