Thursday, October 30, 2008

♣ My.Suit Men’s Professional Fashion ♣



I remember when I purchased the suit for my cousin. It was a requirement in his school because he was a member of the business academy. And as you would know, “the suit” is the uniform for all formal and corporate businesses.

Recently, I’ve heard about this company called MySuitNY.com. They specialize in Made to Measure suits that are customed to fit your size. They are located in New York and if you are in need of a great suit, I recommend you take a look at them. Their website is truly a unique experience. They educate you on what measurements are needed to tailor your suit. After that, they show you different styles and details of jackets and pants. Pictures of the fabrics available are also provided, “CN8S S095. Navy Stripe. 100% Wool. Premiere Fine.” in my opinion looked the best. Another asset they possess, is that their suits pricing start at a reasonable $495; that’s a great price considering the fact that their custom made. I can pretty much guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their product.

So, if you’re in need a suit or looking to purchase a new one, schedule an appointment today!
Make an appointment right on the web to have measurements taken at their mid-town store.

Thank God my cousin like his suit..Thank you so much MySuitNY.

0 luvin: