Tuesday, October 28, 2008

♣iblackfriday ♣

Christmas is almost upon us and for many, this is the most stressful time of year. With the economy being a bit sluggish many people have found Christmas down right depressing this year. Prices are climbing up higher and higher, while pay is staying the same.

But I have a suggestion. This year- do not allow the thought of Christmas present shopping bog you down with stress and worry! Many stores are feeling the crunch and it is leaving them desperate to drag customers in to spend their money. During times like these, you can often find some of the hottest deals out there.

One of my favorite days to go Christmas shopping is the day after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday. Sure the crowds can be a bit much, but some of the deals you are able to find and the amount of money you can often save are worth the hassle. Besides, you always have Saturday to sleep in!

Last year I spent hours upon hours printing our store ads, writing shopping lists and actually shopping. If you visit www.iblackfriday.com, you can get a head start on your shopping just by doing a little research. Many stores offer the same product, but one store might have it cheaper than the other. I have found that by doing my homework and shopping on Black Friday, I can usually save anywhere between $800-$1,000 on my holiday shopping budget each year. Some of my all-time favorite deal buster stores include Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Kohl’s and JC Penney.

Have no fear though! If getting up at 3:00 a.m. and heading out the door is not for you, many stores offer great sales prices to those shopping from home in their pajamas. Just remember- you may still have to be up at 3:00 a.m. to snag up some of the hottest deals, but trust me when I tell you that the experience is well worth the sore feet you will experience the next day!

0 luvin: