Wednesday, October 1, 2008

♣ Bath & body works ♣

I have an addiction to this store. I always stock up on their specials whenever I get a chance. I have so many handsoaps, sprays, lotions, butters, powders, etc. If it comes in my favorite scent, I'll get it. I have alot of favorites; Breathe Romance, Cherry Blossom, Japanese Cherry Blossom, PearBerry, Velvet Tuberose, Irresistible Apple, Moonlight Path, Sensual Amber and Black Currant Vanilla.
In the master bath we have a double sink counter. In the corner it's all B&BW, as well as under the sink, on top of the little cabinet by the shower, under my kitchen sink, on my night stand...it's everywhere. I have enough to last a full year or longer, yet I still get the stuff. lol. Because of my sensitive skin, it's the only scented lotion i've found that I can wear w/ no problem. Same w/ Victoria Secret(which is partners w/ B&BW). So far I've only taken to one of their scents--Amber Romance.

0 luvin: