Tuesday, September 30, 2008

♣ Phentermine ♣

I am on my second day of taking Phentermine 37.5 and have already lost 7 pounds. The pill completely suppressed my appetite. My stomach is usually growling by 7:45 in the morning, but it didn’t. About 10am, it felt like my stomach tried to tell me it was hungry, but didn’t fully growl. That lasted for about two minutes. I didn’t eat until 3pm, which was my only meal for the day. I walked/ran a mile and did some crunches and push ups last night. Today, I didn’t do the mile, but I did do my crunches and push ups. Some people probably like to weigh themselves weekly, but my doctor has requested that I keep a journal of my daily weight loss so that he can examine whether I will need an immediate refill next month. I started out at 193 pounds. I weigh myself every morning AFTER i have used the restroom with no clothes on so that I can get an accurate pound count. I seem to be losing 3.5 pounds per day. Phentermine gives me the motivation to exercise and not overeat. I suggest this product to people who need that boost to weight lost. Good luck!!!

0 luvin: