Wednesday, September 17, 2008

♣ InCostume ♣

I happen to be surfing the internet when suddenly I found this costume store that was very close to where I live. I googled the address and headed over there and to my surprise... there were over thousands of costumes and accessories than you can shake a stick at! The ladies over there were very helpful in helping me find the Halloween Costumes I was looking for.

They've practically got every costume that's of necessity: holidays costumes for Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, and etc. They also carry costumes of different eras such as 1920s flappers and gangsters, 1960s hippies, and 1970s discos, and etc. For any ladies who want sexy costumes, they definitely got lots of 'em, which I got one for my girlfriend and she was overjoyed! And yes, they do carry superhero comic costumes, like Superman, Spider-Man, and Batman, which I got one for my nephew. If the kids ever need costumes for school plays and book reports, they also carry practical character costumes and kits.

0 luvin: