Sunday, August 31, 2008

♣ lil' things about moi ♣

What color is your toothbrush?
► RED W/WHITE
Name one person that made you smile today?
►MY HUSBAND
What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
► WATCHING TV
What is your favorite chocolate?
► LOTS
Have you ever been to a strip club?
► HAHAHA.. NO I HAVEN'T.
What is the last thing you said aloud?
► "SH*T"
What is the best ice cream flavor?
► I DONT HAVE A FAVORITE. I LIKE TO TRY EVERY FLAVOR THEY HAVE.. HAHAHA
What was the last thing you had to drink?
► ICE COLD WATER
What are you wearing right now?
► SKIRT W/BLUE TOP
What was the last thing you ate?
► BISCUIT
When was the last time you ran?
► DONT REMEMBER
Comment/message on friendster?
► A WHILE AGO
Do you take vitamins daily?
► YES.
Do you go to church every Sunday?
► I TRY TO GO WHEN I CAN
Do you like Chinese food better than pizza?
► I DONT.
Do you drink your soda with a straw?
► YES
What did your last text message say?
► LEMME CHECK MY PHONE REAL QUICK "I LOVE YOU" FROM MY HUBBY
What are you doing tomorrow?
► WILL GO SHOPPING
Look to your left, what do you see?
► BOX
What color is your watch?
► I HAVE FEW
What do you think of when you think of Australia?
► NOTHIN.
Do you use chapstick?
► YES
What is your birthstone color?
► DUNNO
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
► USUALLY DRIVE THRU
What's your favorite number?
► 7
Do you have a dog?
► YES
Last girl you talked on the phone with?
► ATE MAI
Have you met anyone famous?
► SURE..
Any plans today?
► GO TO THE MALL OR MOUNTAIN
Can you say the alphabet backwards?
► NO, BUT I CAN TRY
Do you have a maid service to clean your house?
► HAHAHA... I WISH! I DONT THINK I CAN AFFORD TO PAY HER. IM TOO BROKE! ID RATHER CLEAN MY HOUSE MYSELF.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
► I WEAR DIFFERENT KINDS OF SHOES
Are you jealous of anyone?
► NOPE
Is anyone jealous of you?
► I DON'T KNOW
Do any of your friends have children?
► YES.MOST OF EM HAVE KIDS ALREADY. CUTE BABIES I CAN TELL U THAT!
What do you usually do during the day?
► NET SURFING,WATCH TV,CLEAN THE HOUSE,
Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
► UHM, NO I DONT THINK SO.
Do you use the word hello everyday?
► YES I DO!
Do you like cats?
► YES.

0 luvin: