Monday, August 11, 2008

♠ How Do You Make Money Online Tag ♠

---Start Copy---









Rules;

1. Copy the code of the image here!. (please don't change the code, otherwise you wont be listed on my list).

2. Simply make a short article about how did you start making money online.

3.. If you are not making money online, just share your honest thoughts and opinion about people who are making money online.

4. You can tag as many as you can.

5. When you're done, add your link.Here!! Please leave the post URL of the tag on the comment. This tag's link update will end on August 30, 2008. So grab the chance of being link on this PR#3 blog.

6. You can also add your other site/blogs but make sure to post this tag on each.

Money Makers;


Blogger's Recollection
Carol- Insight From The Grocery
Imelda- MY Daily Thoughts
Juliana 1
Juliana2
Walk Through Money Online Journal
sheryl
Your Link here!!





Author's Reminder:

Let us see how our backlinks will increase. The more backlinks we have the more chances of getting higher Page Rank. Please note that I will do the link update of this tag during Saturday and Sunday only. As long as you did everything right, I will surely give your site my linky love. I will try my best to do some update during the weekdays whenever I can. So please be patient

---End Copy Here!---

Short Article:

Well i did not make any money yet but i started this blog last may.I tried to signed up in PPP but my blog was denied coz i don't have enough post.So now am trying.hehehe.For those people who are making money online,am so happy for you guys,keep doing it.

Am Tagging everyone on my blogroll.

2 luvin:

Tey on August 12, 2008 at 9:06 AM said...

Hi Sheryl I am glad you have interest on making money online too.. I will add this on my masterlist.. Thanks for posting this girl and goodluck to your money making journey. Keep me updated ok.
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments

♣ sHeRyL ♣ on August 14, 2008 at 5:52 PM said...

yeah girl oi gusto koring kumita huhuhu...hehehe sana magka ruon na ako girl noh someday..ay hindi someday soon..hehehe