Saturday, May 17, 2008

♣ WhAt a DaY ♣

I felt bad that i didn't do anything today.except of editing my blog..i used all my time with this..hehehe..oh well,I'm addicted to blogging now too like others.hehehe..i don't even have time to clean the house or wash our laundry..oh well,i guess i really have to wash our laundry tomorrow or else my husband can't work on monday cos he has no more clean slacks..hehehe..SIGH what a wife..hehehe
When my husband went to a meeting this morning around 9:am. I went to the office room then,and start to check my friendster and etc.and start to edit my blog too..until he got home and I'm still editing my blog..hehehe..and after few hours I'm finally done.
Whats next? well,i have to be in a hurry to change clothes cos we're going to church,it's been a long time that we did not go to church..and i felt bad with that..so after church,we went to target to buy something..and went to theatre to watch iron man..it was a very good movie..but it's too bad cos i can't seat well anymore..i can't concentrate to watch the movie because of my back pain and my butt is so sore too..hehehe..thanks to my loving baby he massage my back..and after few minutes i felt that my nose is wet,so i wiped it and i realized it's a blood..my nose was bleeding.i was kinda scared cos you know im pregnant,and i saw my husband scared too..but perfect timing cos the movie is about to end..and while we're walking going to our car i noticed that my nose was not bleeding anymore...i really thought we're gonna go to the hospital for that..thank you Lord so much cos im fine now..(SIGH) whatta a day..

0 luvin: