Thursday, May 15, 2008

♣ GiviNg BiRtH ♣

(SIGH) my butt is so sore..huhuhu..i've been sitting here for how many hours now,just to finish this blog..oh well...i have to rest after this coz i felt something bad with my belly again..i really have a feeling that I'm gonna have my labor so soon...i really hope every thing's will be fine,God..
To think about Giving Birth,oh gosh it scares me but i have to be strong and i have to do my best for the sake of my baby and myself as well...
My husband is so excited and so anxious that so soon he'll gonna meet his son..My inlaws,My Friends,and My Family are so excited too..Especially me,I'm so excited coz i carry this precious baby for 9 months and so soon I'll give birth and we'll finally meet..I'm so anxious that nervous i don't know i can't understand my feelings right now..

0 luvin: