Friday, May 23, 2008

♣ BRUISE RIB ♣

i have this bruise rib for 2 days now,and it is not easy to have this..it sucks..when i raise my voice i feel the pain,when i laugh i feel the pain,when i laydown i feel the pain..(SIGH) i don't know what to do.i took tylenol already this afternoon and until now i still feel the pain..i don't know if it helps..i wanna take advil but it's not good for me coz im pregnant..Oh God please help me...i really hope it'll be gone soon..coz its really not easy to have this...
And also i have this uterine contraction every 6 times a day now..it makes me feel uncomfortable..coz when i have it,my belly is soo hard like a rock..I can't barely move then or change position when i seat coz if i do,it seems that i'm gonna pee or poop..hehehe..i can't explain what i felt when i have this contraction...

0 luvin: