Monday, August 18, 2008

♠ Blessed : pregnancy tag ♠

Thanks dai Lira for Sharing.


{START HERE}












Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Vannie | Bojoy | Bonz | Pinaymama |Lira | Sheryl Your blog where you posted this

Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
::: Parents Inlaw through phone :::

2. Maximum weight?
::: I was 155 lbs :::

3. Cravings?
::: I craved green mangoes,shake,corned beef,eggs.:::

4. Aversions?
::: everything was stinks. :::

5. Morning Sickness?
:::I don't have any morning sickness:::

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
:: 1 :::

2. NSD or CS?
::: NSD:::

3. Girl or Boy?
::: Boy:::

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
:: 39 weeks:::

5. How long in labor?
::: My contraction starts at 7pm. Arrived at the hospital around 11pm. I was dilated for 1cm only.The nurse thought that i'm not on labor that maybe i am just dehydrated.So what they want me to do is walk for 2 hours and drink alot of water while walking, to see if i'll dilate more.I told my husband WHAT? walk for 2 hours?.So i walk for 2 hours and drink plenty of water.and after 2 hours the nurse checked me up.and she realized that i was really on labor coz i was 3cm already.My baby joshua came out around 11am in the morning coz that night they waited til my water broke.But it doesn't happen.And also the night we arrived at the hospital there's no doctors anymore only the nurses left.Around 10:15am the doctor decided to broke my water.and after few mins i was 10cm already they're surprised about it.I only have 5 pushes til my baby came out.I think it's only 15 mins. :::
-{{END COPY HERE}}–

I'm Tagging all the moms on my blogroll..

0 luvin: